We’ve got your back: Sole Fitness Holiday Gift Guide!
We’ve put our heads together in order to give you some holiday gift guide suggestions for fitness enthusiasts! We’ve included a few Sole customer favorites along with some complementary products sure to enhance anyone’s workout- tell us what you’re wishing for this holiday season!
1. Foam Roller – If you know a runner who doesn’t have a foam roller, this is a cheap and easy gift that helps runners rehab sore muscles, but can help with so much more, read about them here in Runner’s World.
2. Sole Elliptical- This elliptical is on many wish-lists this year and we couldn’t be happier about it! This gift is perfect for someone who needs a low impact workout for both the upper and lower body!
3. Armpocket- This is a fun gift that most everyone can use, it come in several colors and is also available for different smartphone models- now that’s a convenient workout!
4. SIGG Switzerland Water Bottle- this sleek and stylish water bottle looks good, but is also eco-friendly, durable and free of any harmful chemicals!
5. Plantronics BackBest Go Ear Buds- PC Mag gave these wireless headphones an Editor’s Choice Award, they are comfortable, lightweight and are a great value!
6. Sole SB700 Workout Bike- Have a cycler on your list who just can’t get outside during the winter months? This is perfect for them!
7. Clif Bar Packs- We had to add our favorite fuel-up & recharge snacks, get them in several flavors and stuff those stockings!
8. Polar RCX5- Looking for a luxe gift? This RCX5 is full of features for triathletes and endurance athletes looking to improve.
9. Outgo Workout Towel- Simple but awesome.
10. Sole F80 Treadmill- Our number one seller, this treadmill is a customer favorite and a best buy.