We’ve got your back: Sole Fitness Holiday Gift Guide!
We’ve put our heads together in order to give you some holiday gift guide suggestions for fitness enthusiasts! We’ve included a few Sole customer favorites along with some complementary products sure to enhance anyone’s workout- tell us what you’re wishing for this holiday season!
1. Foam Roller – If you know a runner who doesn’t have a foam roller, this is a cheap and easy gift that helps runners rehab sore muscles, but can help with so much more, read about them here in Runner’s World.
2. Sole Elliptical– This elliptical is on many wish-lists this year and we couldn’t be happier about it! This gift is perfect for someone who needs a low impact workout for both the upper and lower body!
3. Armpocket– This is a fun gift that most everyone can use, it come in several colors and is also available for different smartphone models- now that’s a convenient workout!
4. SIGG Switzerland Water Bottle- this sleek and stylish water bottle looks good, but is also eco-friendly, durable and free of any harmful chemicals!
5. Plantronics BackBest Go Ear Buds- PC Mag gave these wireless headphones an Editor’s Choice Award, they are comfortable, lightweight and are a great value!
6. Sole SB700 Workout Bike- Have a cycler on your list who just can’t get outside during the winter months? This is perfect for them!
7. Clif Bar Packs- We had to add our favorite fuel-up & recharge snacks, get them in several flavors and stuff those stockings!
8. Polar RCX5- Looking for a luxe gift? This RCX5 is full of features for triathletes and endurance athletes looking to improve.
9. Outgo Workout Towel- Simple but awesome.
10. Sole F80 Treadmill– Our number one seller, this treadmill is a customer favorite and a best buy.